Food and Beverage Supervisor at Jumuia Resorts
|Category||Hospitality & Travel|
|Location||Kisumu (Nyanza), Kenya|
_Food and Beverage Supervisor at Jumuia Resorts - National Council of Churches of Kenya in Kisumu – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies_
The National Council of Churches of Kenya, an umbrella organisation for Protestant Churches and Christian Organisations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following position:
*FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR*
_Ref: FBS – JRK_
Reporting to the Resort Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring the provision of Food and Beverage service to guest satisfaction and maximization of food and beverages sales revenue.
The position involves making recommendation to the Manager on operational issues.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or equivalent
• Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
• 3 years experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication skills
• Good command of English and Kiswahili
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Basic bookkeeping skills
• Have an idea on H.A.C.C.P. analysis and audit
• Must have good multi-cultural orientation
• High personal standards of cleanliness and neatness
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Must be a team player
Jumuia Resorts is a chain of medium size hotels managed and operated in a Christian value based environment under the auspices of the National Council of Churches of Kenya (NCCK).
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form (click on the link to download), fill it out and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:00 pm on 27th September 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Hours per week||Full Time: 30+|
The company is located 3 km from you
|Start date||As soon as possible|