People and Culture Officer at World Vision
|Location||Nairobi (Nairobi), Kenya|
_People & Culture Officer at World Vision (WV) in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies_
Are you ready to fill this vital, challenging and rewarding role? This is your opportunity to utilize your experience and be part of a leading organisation dedicated to improving the lives of children living in poverty.
*PEOPLE & CULTURE OFFICER*
_East Africa Regional Office, Nairobi_
World Vision (WV) is a global network of people committed to enhance the well-being of children everywhere by empowering families and communities to overcome the challenges of poverty and injustice.
The People and Culture Officer will provide technical and administrative support to East Africa Regional Office (EARO) for the various human resource business processes. This will include payroll processing, leave administration; benefits and compensation administration; staff recruitment and orientation; performance management and training.
*Skills Required Include*:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or its equivalent with at least three years’ experience as a human resources generalist
* Higher Diploma in Human Resources if first degree is not in Human resources
* Good interpersonal and team skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to complete a complex variety of tasks in an organized manner and to quickly change and adapt to new priorities
* Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, orally and in writing
* Has broad technical knowledge combined with critical thinking skills to relate work performed to broader business context
* Experience using a Human Resources Information System
* Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft application skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Proficient with Internet navigation and electronic records management
To view the full Job description , please visit our website at www.jobs.wvafrica.org
and send your CV to email@example.com
by the closing date of September 12, 2012.
Our Vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
|Hours per week||As Needed: < 10|
The company is located 3 km from you
|Start date||As soon as possible|